Vanilla yogurt frosting
This recipe for a healthier icing/frosting from Stef at Cupcake Project is amazing and I used it to top my blueberry muffins. It’s still not ideal because of the icing sugar and if you want could just use yogurt instead, but every now and then this is pretty good!
- 1 C Greek yogurt (I used lactofree)
- Big splash of vanilla extract
- 1/2 C powered sugar, sifted
- Whisk all ingredients until they become a bit thick.
- Place in the fridge to thicken even more (at least 30 minutes).
- Spread on cupcakes!